Friday, April 24, 2009

Laid to Rest

Review by The Bone Breaker

When I first heard about this one, I thought it sounded cliche and looked pretty dumb [I'm still not keen on the whole shoulder camera, though it is somewhat integral to the story] Then, I realized that it was written & directed by Robert Hall [owner and founder of the special effects studio, Almost Human and the writer and director of Lightning Bug - a film that I love!
If you have never seen Lightning Bug, do so! 

This guy needs to be more popular than he is, especially now, since he has literally just made an outstanding slasher flick! This is a great movie, with an interesting premise, and superb gore effects! [I have not seen kills, like in this film, for a long, long time!] 
The movie may have some issues, however they pale in comparison to the death scenes in this flick! Well worth it!

If you like slasher movies, definitely get this one!
Needless to say, I will be going out to buy this one, tomorrow!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment